Odd Lenses is a lifestyle and art blog. Its purpose is to discuss various aspects of life and living, to offer answers to questions about these aspects of life in the most sincere way possible. We spice it up by occasionally putting up stories, poetry and all things art for your pleasure. If you like the truth, you're in the right place. Welcome to the building.

SOUNDS OF YON: My companion by Ada Thelma

Photocredit: colourbox.com

MY COMPANION
I need a companion, 
Someone with whom to share my opinion, 
If the enemies send their minions, 
I'll chop their heads in bits like onions.
If they try to break my union with my companion, 
I'll send them to oblivion, 
See,  I'll set their minds in pandemonium. 

I need a companion, 
Someone I could rely on,
A caring shoulder to lean on, 
Someone I could bond with like mother and son, 
One in whose arms I feel reborn, 
One in whose presence sorrow will be gone, 
One who would make me feel no sadness,  indeed none.

Help me find a companion,
find one with the heart of a Lion.
Find one with convictions as strong as Zion
find one fairer than a dandelion.
Find me a friend
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

Most Recent Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Odd Lenses by Ada Thelma Iyke. Powered by Blogger.

Featured post

Welcome! Come in.

Door opens... The lobby is large and long. To your left are two coffee brown couches. Apart from that and the white walls and doors with ...

Labels

Recent Posts